This one-year fellowship increases the number and quality of professionally trained medical educators in Canada by providing training in the science of medical education to selected promising candidates. The program helps specialists acquire knowledge and skills in the field of medical education in order to develop educational programs, evaluation methods and medical education research that apply to any phase of the continuum of medical education.
Residents and Fellows are eligible to receive $40,000 per year of study up to 2 years. An amount equivalent to 75 per cent of the grant will be disbursed upon project commencement, and the remaining 25 per cent upon project completion and receipt of a final report.
Please visit the fellowship page for more information
Deadline generally mid-September